Friday 14 June 2013

Day 24

Went to Lausanne to do some window shopping and have a bit of a wander this morning. By the time I got back, it was absolutely boiling! So I sat in the garden until lunchtime, topping up my tan!
After lunch, Eta (the maths tutor) came and I spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool. Zoe joined me when she was done. The weather was awesome. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and not a breath of wind! I managed to burn my arms and the front of my legs though. Too much swimming, not enough sun cream.
I took Zoe to judo and sat by the lake in Cully writing until she was finished. 
Afterwards, Valerie, Zoe and I sat on the balcony for ages. We had dinner, then followed that with chatting, drinking red wine and eating cheese and bread, it was lovely! We were trying to teach Zoe how to eat cherries without making a huge mess, it was hilarious. I never considered that it was one of those things you have to learn - pitting a cherry with your tongue... I really like Valerie, I prefer it when David's not here. Although I feel bad for thinking that because he's not a horrid person. I just feel more comfortable when he's not around... 
Valerie went for a walk and I watched the sunset on the jetty. Not a massively exciting day, but beautiful nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment