Tuesday 2 July 2013

Day 39 - Lausanne adventures

I woke up 20 minutes later than usual, but somehow managed to get Zoe to the bus stop on time, I napped until lunchtime ready for tonight! I didn't exert much energy in the afternoon either for that matter! After Zoe had got back back from school, I persuaded/bribed her to come to Lausanne with me so I could get some antiseptic cream for my hand (It's gotten loads worse) and some beer! In exchange, I bought her a keyring" We ate popcorn together while I got ready, then I left for Renens. Whilst I was on the train, I got stopped by the conductor. I faked tourist ignorance, saying I thought I could pay on the train and that it was my first day in Switzerland. He just said "OK, as you're a tourist, I trust you. Just make sure you pay for your ticket when you get to Renens..."
I didn't...
I found the flat fine after being there yesterday...and this time I had a charged phone. I was introduced to the people Rosa is staying with. David - a sweet guy, awesome guitar player; and Elodie - a crazy, lovely, loud lesbian! Both from France.
We drank lots of wine and I listened to everyone else play guitar. The Cranberries - Animal Instinct, will forever remind me of this night!
Elodie, Rosa, David & me!
Another girl joined us (I don't remember her name) before we headed to Lausanne to meet Christelle (who I'd met a few weeks ago). We went to the Great Escape, but we mostly stayed outside, drinking our own beer. We visited a club, but I have no idea of the name of it, I just vaguely remember dancing for a long time! We left the club and I'm pretty sure we contemplated a party in a slum - I think we even tried to find it. But that may have been a dream!
We picked up off a randomer at a train station, Christelle went home and I went back to the flat in Renens with David, Elodie and Rosa. 
Elodie and I stayed up until 8am watching videos online and talking rubbish, before tiredness struck me down! 
Elodie playing guitar at silly o'clock in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment